- For the Crown Office, Way
Ahead for Forensic Pathology Services in Scotland.
- For the Home Office, Review
of Forensic Pathology Services in England
- Advised on the implications
of Scottish Police Information Strategy Group plans for IT skills and
staff planning across the Scottish Police Forces.
- For the Scottish Executive,
review of the Police Grant Aided Expenditure (GAE) funding formula.
- Review of the structure and
operations of the Scottish Criminal Records Office Fingerprint Bureau and
of the organisation of fingerprint services within Scottish Police Forces.
- Assisting an ACPOS working
group to appraise options for the rationalisation of forensic science
provision in the Scottish Police Service.
- Advising a Scottish police
force on the suitability of two proposed projects for PFI funding.
- Advising on recruitment to
the new (civilian) post of Director of Corporate Services for Lothian and
- Assisting the Scottish Police
College to prepare training and information systems strategies, including
the investigation of opportunities for the increased use of leading edge
information technology for teaching and learning.
The Scottish Executive, National Audit
Office, NDPBs and Executive Agencies
Universities and Further Education Local Government